- Ethics and sympathy should not co-exist in a corporate environment. Leaders make that mistake often. A company which has sympathetic leaders cause as much harm as unethical leaders do.
- There is no place for emotions in business. Emotional attachment must only be with brand under and for which a business exists and operates. Many leaders are unable to see the subtle difference.
- A company that does not identify and ingeniously reward its talent will invariably lose the race.
- CXOs who give little attention to HR function will realize one day that it was one of their worst mistakes.
- Only topper is the extraordinary person. Below him is just a pecking order of ordinary people.